This magical character from our Fairytales is made from natural organic rubber and hand-painted. It is easy for tiny hands to grip and when shaken, it responds with a gentle sound that is a comfort to your little ones. Plus, its crinkly tail helps tots explore their senses of touch and sound.
- GOLS (Global Organic Latex Standard) Certified
- Size: 5.9in x 4.9in
- Age Recommendation: 0+ months
- Features: Toy is made from pure natural organic rubber and organic cotton fabrics. Certified non-toxic, BPA free, Phthalate free and PVC free.
- Product care: For full washing instructions see product label. For light cleaning, wipe surface of the toy with soapy water and a damp cloth and air dry.
- Safety Standards: This product complies with US ASTM F963, EuropeanEN71
This company's brand values are:
The family behind this business has spent most of their lives making soft toys for leading global brands. In 2013, they took their abundant love and knowledge of toys and toddlers and launched their own company. Designed in Bridegwater, New Jersey, this family is dedicated to making only top-quality handcrafted toys that promote a child’s physical and emotional development. Their thoughts about toys In these fast-paced days of technology, is they still think that there is room for toys that are high-touch. Especially for children who will largely be formed by the experiences they have by the age of 3. Everything is designed to create a love and respect for the people and the world around them.