The Wordy EnSALADa is much more than a toy, functioning on multiple levels to deliver a highly engaging learning tool children and parents love.
- -Double-sided design (Each piece is labeled on both sides either both in English, English/Spanish or English/French)
- -30 pieces
- -Made of beech wood, juniper wood and MDF
- -Removable lids on bottles
- -Promotes healthy eating habits
- -Encourages imaginative play
- -Build social-emotional skills and cultural exposure.
- Recommended age: 2+
Dimensions of Packaging
7 7/8 inches l x 5 3/4 inches w x 5 1/8 inches
Designed In Brooklyn, New York
Story behind the company;
Wordy was started in Brooklyn by a dad who was looking for a way to introduce his daughter to letters and words. He started by labeling common objects around the house. The problem was, instead of reading the labels, she would rather peel them off and try to eat them! So...Wordy was born! Wordy envisions a "World of Words" where children learn to love words, cultures and languages through engaging toys that fill their environment. Wordy is a black-owned business that infuses the values of cultural inclusion, education, childhood developmental and quality in every product it creates.