The Glo Pals® were inspired by a child with autism whose mother used the technology behind Glo Pals® to help him overcome his fear of water. His story influenced the development of the Glo Pal® characters and our mission to create a product that engages children in sensory exercises and brightens bath time.
Each Pal is designed with a unique personality to celebrate the things that make each of us one-of-a-kind.
Insert your Glo Pals Light-Up Cube into the back of each Pal, drop it in the water, and watch it light up!
- Sammy: “Hey Batter-Batter! My name is Sammy — my friends call me “slanky” because of my long, lanky legs. Sometimes they make me a bit clumsy, but I can outrun all of my friends, making me the MVP of any game!”
- Alex: “Howdy, pal! My name is Alex and I am here to brighten your day! I’m yellow like sunshine and I try extra hard to shine just as bright for my pals- like you!”
- Lumi: “Bonjour, pal! My name is Lumi — it’s short for Lumière, the French word for “light.” I love to dance an d Arts + Crafts are my favorite.”
- Blair: “Hello there! I’m Blair and I’m here to take you on an adventure! I love to explore with my pals and use my imagination to take me anywhere.” Blair comes with two Glo Pals Light-Up Cubes included in the box!
- Pippa: “Hiya, friend. It’s your Pal Pippa! I am the smallest of the Pals and I wear glasses to help me to read my favorite books and learn new things!”
INCLUDES: 1 Glo Pals Character 2 Glo Pals Light-Up Cubes
AGES: 3 years old +
Hand packaged and shipped with love from Starkville, MS